Lemon Cilantro Tarragon Salad
paired with Domaine de Terres Dorees Beaujolais Blanc 2011
FEATURED RECIPE WINE OF THE MONTH
Only $15.29/bottle through the entire month of March!
4 Sprigs of fresh Tarragon
5 Sprigs of fresh Cilantro
½ Tablespoon Honey
1 Tablespoon of Dijon Mustard
¼ Cup Red Wine Vinegar
½ Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Salt and Fresh Cracked Pepper
Juice of 1 Lemon
2 Heads of Boston Bibb Lettuce
- The easiest way to make this dressing is to use a mason jar.
- I also like to leave the lettuce leaves as whole as possible to cup this delicate and delicious dressing.
1. Peal and slice the cucumber and wash and dry the lettuce. Place in a bowl.
2. Mince the shallot and tarragon
3. Add the juice of the lemon and the vinegar
4. Add the mustard and honey
5. Season with salt and pepper
6. Add the olive oil
7. Shake the jar until the ingredients emulsify
8. Pick the leaves off of the cilantro and add to the lettuce.
9. Add the dressing to the lettuce and herbs.
10. Toss and enjoy!